Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Day 1 Blog "Lift off "

DAY 1 

After much procrastination & convenient , I'll do it tomorrow statements I've started on my 2014 journey. This will consist of a fitness regime, nutritional plan & extreme golf practice.
After waking up this morning with a migraine again & my asthma , it would've been easy to say I'll start when I'm well. But, I've stuck to the plan & have dug out the bike & weights etc.

I downloaded Eric Thomas' new mix tape to help with the motivational aspect & will be taking time out everyday to spend at least one hour on the mental aspect of my game & life.

Not feeling the best but no excuses anymore

My new best buddies.

Mix n match of equipment

How many kilometers will this baby travel.

Enjoy the process!
Darren Mc Loughlin 
PGA Professional 
HDip.BStudies                                                                             
HDip.SportsPsychology 
HDipSportsNutrition 
Tel:00353-860827800 
Skype: Darren Mc Loughlin 
Facebook:www.facebook.com/darren.loughlinpga 
Twitter:@DarrenPGA 



No comments:

Post a Comment